Privacy and Comments Policies
Hey, Chris here. I want to set some expectations for all of us.
On my side:
- I will keep any information you provide me and any direct emails to me as private and confidential.
- I will ask your permission before quoting any private comments.
- I will publish the summary results of any surveys. Your individual responses will remain confidential.
- I won't suppress comments that disagree with my views and opinions.
On your side, be nice and stick to the subject:
- Any comments you post are public record
- The amateurs exploring space have a wide range of backgrounds and experience
- Be nice to novices - we want more people exploring space so respect their questions
- Watch your language - space explorers can be any age so behave yourself
- Respect the ideas, not the grammar - amateur space exploration is global so respect the fact that not everyone speaks English well.
- This is a website about amateur space exploration
- Talk about how you or other amateurs explore space, not about the latest Nasa space mission.
- NO POLITICAL OR RELIGIOUS DEBATES (sorry for yelling)